This .Net Training course provides an exhaustive coverage of .NET framework and ASP.NET technology features like ASP.NET Architecture, State Management, Master pages, User & Custom Controls and Data Access, Authentication and Authorization, Navigation, Web Configuration, Health Monitoring, Instrumentation, Web Services, AJAX and Deployment.
After completion of this .Net Training course you will be able to:
1. Create a rich GUI for web based applications using a rich set of controls.
2. Create secure (authentication and authorization) web applications.
3. Personalize a web page using Web Parts.
4. Create asynchronous web applications using ASP.NET AJAX.
5. Create and use web services.
Target Audience of the ASP.NET Training Course
4. Job Aspirants
Pre-requisites of the ASP.NET Training Course
1. C# programming.
2. Knowledge on Web Technology.
3. Knowledge on HTML.
4. Knowledge on JAVA.
In the ASP.NET Training course, you will learn:
1. Use different server controls to create rich user interactive web sites.
2. Use different techniques of State Management.
3. Access data from the database in data bound controls on the web page.
4. Apply Master page to different pages in the web site.
5. Use ASP.NET security features for authenticating the web site.
6. Perform configuration settings in web.config file.
7. Personalize a web page by using web parts.
8. Use ASP.NET AJAX to create asynchronous web applications.